Caitlyn Missouri

Abortion

Dear Future President, I don’t know which side i would be on because Pro-life rules say that you have to have the baby no matter what unless you were rapped or have medical or health issues. And I know I wouldn’t want the government to have a say that I get to have a baby or not.But Pro-choice rules state that you can chose to have the baby or not and even if you get the baby aborted it’s no one’s business. On Abortion.org it says that in 1965 abortion was considered murder and it went on for quite awhile.But not until 1969 that abortion was not considered murder. The protest between Pro-life and Pro-choice is an example of how people really feel about abortion.For example if your Pro-life you think that the mother should have the baby no matter what and if you’re Pro-choice then you think that the mother doesn’t have to have the baby. Well the thing is, is that Pro-life doesn’t consider that if the mother had gotten rapped and she does decide to have the baby it would be a constant reminder of what happened to her and maybe she wanted to be a mother but she doesn’t want to have that constant reminder of the trauma that she went through. Pro-life and Pro-choice have different opinions on what should be done about abortion and they have totally differents perspectives in the debate and everyone has different sides. It’s up to you Mr/Mrs president to make a decision to either illigalize abortion or just put a limit on how many woman get an abortion or just make it to where the only time women can get an abortion is for when thay get rapped or have medical or health issues. Sincerely, Caitlyn

I don’t know which side I would be on because Pro-life rules say that you have to have the baby no matter what unless you were raped or have medical or health issues. And I know I wouldn’t want the government to have a say that I get to have a baby or not. But Pro-choice rules state that you can choose to have the baby or not and even if you get the baby aborted it’s no one’s business.

On Abortion.org, it says that in 1965 abortion was considered murder and it went on for quite awhile. But not until 1969 that abortion was not considered murder.

The protest between Pro-life and Pro-choice is an example of how people really feel about abortion. For example, if your Pro-life you think that the mother should have the baby no matter what and if you’re Pro-choice then you think that the mother doesn’t have to have the baby.

Well the thing is, is that Pro-life doesn’t consider that if the mother had gotten raped and she does decide to have the baby it would be a constant reminder of what happened to her and maybe she wanted to be a mother but she doesn’t want to have that constant reminder of the trauma that she went through.

Pro-life and Pro-choice have different opinions on what should be done about abortion and they have totally different perspectives in the debate and everyone has different sides. It’s up to you Mr/Mrs president to make a decision to either make abortion illegal or just put a limit on how many woman get an abortion or just make it to where the only time women can get an abortion is for when they get raped or have medical or health issues.

Caitlyn