Payton K. Michigan

Terrorism and Creating World Peace

Over the last 10 years the rise of terrorist attacks have occurred and if airports and the curriculum of schools could be changed, then this could possibly become a problem of the past.

My first plane ride I was about 6 years old, and ever since, I have flown multiple times and every time whether I am in or out of country I have been so deathly afraid while traveling. I've always been worried that the plane will crash, because of a person was not well inspected, now my life and innocent families lives are at risk because of this. Even though we don't know what's going through these people's brains when they come up with these horrific plans, we can try to prevent stress and the buildup of anger in the USA by starting at young age and teaching the importance of communication and being able to talk about problems in a calm manner.

So, future president I would really appreciate if you could take action in the protection of the citizens of the United States. I ask you when you let immigrants into our country you make sure that their actions are only helping build our community. Once we build our american citizens to treat each other with respect even if we disagree, then we can allow people into our country because we will be stabilized and we can then help create peace around the world in other countries. I really think our nation is too stressed about work and money and school, that we don't take time to relax. One thing that I believe that is the problem to the outrageous attacks is some people are so stressed out that they take all their anger out on the people they are with. So, with stress being a problem of many american teenagers mainly in high school or college that have all the pressure of grades athletics and friendships, there could be a solution. Every month of the year on a Wednesday there is a work free, school free, and sports/other curricular activities free day to all students, so they have the time to go enjoy something you like to do. I think this could be a problem solver to many of the shootings or bombings that many of the younger people that have been suspects of these hate crimes.

I do believe in creating world peace, because i see innocents in everyone. I believe that every person is meant to create an impact in this world for the time that they are here. Even though we all come from different homes, different ethnic backgrounds, different religions, different parents, we are all going to be different. Not one person on this earth was made the same, and until the day that we all realize to except who each other are no matter their gender, taste in music or if they're rich or poor. I can only pray and encourage people around me to stay positive and treat each other with respect, but you are the president of the United States of America, and I believe that you can turn things around for our nation and this world.

Thank you,

Payton K

Avondale High School

Avondale High School

Honors English 10