Ishira E. Maryland

Non-Heard Subjects

My letter highlights topics thtat are bascially not talked about enough. Or are not covered in the main conversations

My letter represents Americas biggest and most political reality show makes America a big Circus act. Us as Americans are not focusing or the hard decisions in life we are just throwing them over the bush. Why aren’t we putting our focus on things that matter the most. Our dreams that we are promised are not realistic due to the people we have in this world. Our reality shows hatred, prejudice, racism, and pure hatred in certain states. We just point our fingers at the person we just basically have the most problem or have did things to us in the past. Not being racist but if someone dies the first thing we turn is was he/she was a black. Caucasians just are not killing us we are killing us a whole. People say we have never done this before, but only thing that is new is the cameras are now catching everything on time. These cameras are just showing more episodes of “Americas Next Big Mistake or Mishap. “Even though we could talk about a large issues on hand but do really sit down and actually have a conversation.

In my opinion I believe that this is all just one big publicity stunt. If you both were serious on becoming president why are you not addressing the big issues? Between 2013 and 2014, the foreign-born population increased by 1 million, or 2.5 percent. Immigrants in the United States and their U.S.-born children now number approximately 81 million people, or 26 percent of the overall U.S. population. If they are so called “stealing jobs for the needy American’s” why don’t you allow them to make better by providing jobs for them. Do you expect jobs are just going magically appear for them especially not in this Between 1860 and 1920, the immigrant share of the total population fluctuated between 13 and nearly 15 percent, peaking at 14.8 percent in 1890, mainly due to high levels of European immigration.

Restrictive immigration legislation in 1921 and 1924, coupled with the Great Depression and World War II, led to a sharp drop in new arrivals. As a result, the foreign-born share steadily declined between the 1930s and 1970s, reaching a record low of approximately 5 percent in 1970 economy? Imagine you a Hispanic girl or boy sitting in class and you are continuously being called names like “Alien, Illegal, or go back to Mexico How would you feel? In America you can’t say certain things and think you will not hear feedback about it and think they people that take offense to it will not feel a certain way. You run more than 500 more companies that probably hire more mainly mostly immigrants. So if you send them away (if you can actually do that) who would work for you?

To the other candidate I think you should think before the things you say. For example when you said Dr. Martin Luther King was not really all that great. There are many things wrong with that comment Dr. King is the reason we are able to do the great things we inspire ourselves to do today. Dr. King is the pioneer that African Americans to have a dream and do things to achieve their goals in life. Without Dr. King many of us would not be able to live up to the expectations we have. If Dr. King wasn’t “that great” how did so many famous and people would have made a change to the world without having Dr. King’s words backing them on the way. President Obama wouldn’t not have been the president for Eight years straight. America is supposedly to be home of the free and land of the brave. Why would do Americans claim to live by the American dream but they are the main ones to making the American Dream and not a reality. It makes no since to not follow the constitution but claim the candidates want to make America great again not every Democracy is going to be perfect, but sell America false dreams. In my opinion I think that either both of the candidates should change how they represent their ideas or let a more non-bias candidate. An overwhelming majority of blacks 88% say the country needs to continue making changes for blacks to have equal rights with whites, but 43% are skeptical that such changes will ever occur. An additional 42% of blacks believe that the country will eventually make the changes needed for blacks to have equal rights with whites, and just 8% say the country has already made the necessary changes. A much lower share of whites 53% say the country still has work to do for blacks to achieve equal rights with whites, and only 11% express doubt that these changes will come. Four-in-ten whites believe the country will eventually make the changes needed for blacks to have equal rights, and about the same share of equality38%say enough changes have already been made.

The dream we are supposedly to be living the dream but what is the real America dream because we aren’t living it. We live basically in a Monarchy our freedom which is really is limited our President our not really living up to our amendment rights why should play along to this fake and unnecessary lies. The dream we are living is what we say we can never be free to really show or express ourselves .For example without being judged or punished for it If I don’t like Donald trump and if I would like to wear a black lives matter shirt and peacefully watching your campaign why should you remove me from the rally if I didn’t hit anybody or harm anyone all I did I was speak my mind. So to conclude I would like to wish both candidates the best of luck and I am going to pray for the sake of America the country we all live in and want to make better

Sincerely, Ishira D Edmonds