Rayvonn Georgia

Police Brutality

Police brutality has gotten way out of hand over the past few years.

Police brutality has gotten way out of hand over the past few years. Since you will be the future president you have to find some type of way to stop or at least narrow it down. This means a lot to me because I have relatives of friends who have been killed or injured from police for absolutely no reason.

Sites have shown that from 2013-2016 it has drastically went up in numbers. But police have not been doing it to blacks but also whites, and Muslims as well. Multiple statistics charts have claimed that the deaths from police brutality have increased at least 12% over the past two years.

Also, according to other research, a combined 74% of the deaths caused by either firearm or physically, while the rest is by taser, K9โ€™s and chemically.

My suggestions to stop this is to be more strict on the punishment longer time in jail. So police see the consequences as more intimidating. Also another suggestion for a solution to this problem, is being more strict about who becomes police officers these days. Doing this matters a lot to this society because people in general are getting killed in these streets for no reasons by police and nothing is happening about it.

In conclusion, I think that police brutality has gotten out of hand these past few years.  If we donโ€™t stop it now, it is going to get to the point where we can not do anything about it.