Apollo J. California

School

Teacher deserve more pay because they are the people who set us for the future

Teachers deserve to be paid more. They are the people who give us science They are the people who give us mathematics. They are the people who give history so we do not repeat the mistakes of before. They give us the reason to think big because of the knowledge they given us.

Teachers get up early in the morning and end their day late the day to plan what we need to know for the future. They give us a plan were what we need to know at a certain time. All of that is supposed to be in our head and stay there. Teachers work to hard to keep that going every day in the school year.

It goes double for my AP classes that I am taking. I do not need to take those classes but I want to so my teacher must put the effort to teach me all the information need for the subject. They cram so many topic into our heads. All for that we can be prepared for the big test in May that can decide our future.

Some teacher go out of their way to waste their time and help us succeed for our future. They talk to us and see what we can do to do better. They see that we can do it and put time and effort so we can live a good life. They can be using that time for something else but choose to do it waste it on us students

Teachers work to hard to be under paid. They wake up to early and go to sleep to plan our days. They work to hard to cram so much information into our brains. They even choose to waste some of their precious time on us students to pass the class so we can do better in the future. Teachers should get a raise for their hard work on us students.