Nick S. Pennsylvania

How do you, as the next president, plan on dealing with the current immigration situation?

Dear President of the US,

The US is currently facing a major problem with illegal immigrants. As of now, their is an estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the US. Many of these immigrants are having negative effects on the US economy and many are relying on US plans and systems meant to help those citizens in need of assistance. Some of these immigrants are taking jobs of US citizens and are also bringing illegal drugs into the US. As the president, how do you propose to deal with these illegal immigrants and also, how will you go about creating a plan with Mexico for preventing more illegal immigrants from coming in? Will you create a compromise with Mexico regarding increasing border security? Also, will you deport these immigrants or allow them to continue to reside in the US? I believe you should begin to remove the immigrants from the US and enforce the immigration laws to help boost the US economy/US systems and also to remove illegal drugs from the US. I hope that you look into this issue with great detail and carefully go over the situation.

Respectfully, Nick Sieber

Elizabethtown Area High School

2016 Fall Honors World History

A collection of questions, lessons learned, and pressing thoughts from my 2016 Fall Honors World History students at Elizabethtown Area High School to the next President of the United States on the topic of foreign policy and pressing international issues