leah Zeiset Pennsylvania

This letter is to express concern of the topic of immigration, and things to consider before taking any major action.

To my understanding, there are two stand points on the topic of immigration, one that says they must leave the United States, and only be in if they follow specific guidelines, and no other way. Another is one that allows them freely into our country. I hope you will be able to find a middle ground. I think that we should encourage immigrants to America, so that they can make a new, successful life for themselves and their families. I hope that coming to America can be easy, and worth the process it takes. However, I don't think people should be illegally crossing boarders, and roaming around doing whatever they please. Immigrants should be allowed into the US, but it should be done within the law, and not around the law. 

In conclusion, I hope you will take my points into consideration, as you are in one of the most powerful position in our country, and world today. 

Respectfully Yours,

Leah Zeiset

Elizabethtown Area High School

2016 Fall Honors World History

A collection of questions, lessons learned, and pressing thoughts from my 2016 Fall Honors World History students at Elizabethtown Area High School to the next President of the United States on the topic of foreign policy and pressing international issues