Khain Indiana

We're Killing Earth

Save our planet future POTUS.

We're killing our planet .Even if the world is livable while we're alive we should be preserving our planet for future generations.Did you know that the Native Americans maintained the planet for the next 7 generations ?We should be doing the same because if future generations can only imagine the flora and fauna that we take advantage of that would be a shame.

Global warming is a major issue so we should investing more in finding alternative fuels and saving our forests.We should also require gas stations to carry at least one type of alternative fuel.You can also raise regular gas prices so that more people would buy alternative fuels.Plus we can advertise global warming so that more people are aware of it.

If you still don't think that global warming is a major issue , please consider these facts .Global sea levels have risen 17 cm in the last century alone.Rising sea levels means that the countries and states that are below sea level are much more likely to flood which is a cause for major natural disasters.Another issue caused by global warming is the rise in temperature.The rise has caused our oceans to warm and is melting our ice sheets at a rapid speed.So please,future POTUS,change our habits and make the U.S. more eco-friendly.

From Indiana,

Khain W.