Ellica S. Indiana

Raising minimum wage

~Have we really thought this through?~

I am am here to discuss raising minimum wage. I can understand why you would want to raise minimum wage, but have you really given it any thought? Minimum wage workers knew how much they were going to get paid when they signed up for the job. Let me inform you abouttheproblem from my perspective.

Have you ever thought how raising minimum wage would affect the price of other items? If you raise minimum wage, the prices of all other items would increase so that the company has enough money to pay their employees. I don't know about you, but I dont want the price of my groceries to go up significantly just so businesses can pay their employees. But that's just my opinion.

Well, now that you have a suggestion from a different citizen's perspective, I hope that you will be able to re-think your decisions. We, the people don't want the price of our daily groceries to go up. Thanks you for reading this article from my point of view.

Ellica (Indiana)