Cecily Pennsylvania

Dirty Water

Clean water is important to have.

October 18,2016

I am writing to you today because I am very concerned about children and adults not having clean water. I feel strongly that every citizen of the United States should have clean water. Most of the time people with clean water waste it. For example some people leave the sink running while they are brushing their teeth. Clean water is water that is safe to drink without risk of health problems.

This is a big issue because nearly 5,000 children die everyday from water related sicknesses. Women suffer from carrying water the weight of maximum baggage weight allowed on airplanes which is 44 pounds that they carry each day. I strongly believe that adults and kids should not have to get injured from carrying water on their heads. Medical research shows that permanent damage to women's health is a result of carrying water such as spinal deformations, and spontaneous abortion.

Please consider donating money towards building wells so every body can have clean water and no health problems.Thank you future president.

Cecily