sion Pennsylvania

No Homework!

Kids get too much homework. Read this for more information.

I am writing to you because I hate homework. I feel after a hard 6 hour day of school I don’t want to go home and do more work. I want to relax, and play some video games. The definition of my topic is school work that a student is required to do at home.

78% of teens, kids, teachers, and adults on Debate.com want to ban homework. Some kids say homework effects there grades. One person said that they have sports that go on and they don’t have time to do their homework so when they get back they have to do there homework late at night and the next morning they are sleepy. Some kids don’t know how to do their homework and they stress out about it. Kids also need some exercise and if there is homework they have no time to go outside and play with their friends or get exercise. Some kids give up and don’t want to go to school and learn, and they also don’t ask for help because they gave up. Some adults think homework is useless because sometimes the homework does nothing to help somebody.

In conclusion, I think you, as the Future President, should take away homework forever because homework is useless.

Sion