Cavan Pennsylvania

Cure For Cancer!

Cancer is problem for people worldwide, let's put a stop to it in america then continue and help the rest of the world.

In the world, many people are affected by cancer in some manner. We need to find a cure for cancer and a way to help those affected. I am affected by cancer because my cousin has the disease and we, as a family, try to do all we can to help him. The definition of cancer is a sickness created by a division of nontypical cells in a part of the body.

Approximately 1,685,210 new cases of cancer are expected to be diagnosed in the United States in 2016 and 595,690 people in the United States are projected to die from the disease in the same period of time. In addition to the 595,690 people who are projected to die in 2016, the many people battling cancer are also suffering. Secondly, about 171.2 people out of every 100,000 cancer patients in the United States die from cancer each year. That’s a lot of people who die from cancer each year. Lastly, about 39.6% of men and women will develop cancer at one point in their lives. Those people who are suffering from cancer have a hard time in their lives. We take a lot of things for granted such as our health that people suffering from cancer can't take for granted. Are we going to be the generation to change that? Are we going to do something to help people suffering from cancer?

To help people with cancer, I believe that you, as future President should hold more fundraisers and invest more of our country’s money to find a cure for cancer.

Cavan