William Pennsylvania

Animal Abuse

We need to put a stop to abuse to animals.

I'm writing to you because of a world wide problem. Animal abuse is when harm is done to an animal. This issue makes me feel very angry. I foster dogs and it is a part of my daily life. I spend my days taking care of them; walking them, cleaning up after them, and making sure they have a home.

60% of animal abuse cases is dog abuse. When charged for animal abuse you can be fined up to $5000. l would like if people would be charged with a higher fine or even get arrested. I am also proposing more foster organizations that are funded to help support finding homes for animals. I also want SPCAs to close down because they kill dogs. In researching on the Internet, I came across many articles accusing SPCAs for doing this cruel act.

In short, I think you should make more foster organizations and close SPCAs because they kill dogs. It frustrates me that animals could be harmed and that there are animals out there that do not have loving homes to live in. It needs to stop now! Thank you for your consideration to this matter.

William