molly Michigan

Animal Testing is Wrong

This letter is about animal testing and how we need to stop animal testing because people that are doing this are killing and hurting the animals.

I am a 6th grader from michigan and I am going to tell you a little bit about why animal testing is wrong. Also some facts why you should not try animal testing or do animal animal testing because they are hurting and killing animal by doing this. I believe that animal testing is wrong and we need to put a stop to it.

My first reason to make people stop hurting animal is they are including forcing rats mice and more to inhale fumes and force feeding dogs pesticides. I believe that this is something that I will not let happen any more so please stop letting people do this to the animal it's just not right.

Another reason, is that the only thing that they go do is to sit there and wait for something terrible to happen to them so we i to find a way to stop people from killing and hurting them because they won't stop there self from doing this.

Most importantly, more than 100 million animals suffer and die in the U.S. every year because of cruel chemica, not eating and more. The only thing we can to stop people is to make them pay a fee or make them work in their community for each animal that they kill they have help their community.

A couple ways to keep the animals safe is to donate or buy cruelty free products or do both to help save animal from cruel people. According to this website peta

Also we can stop this by effective non-animal testing by the government to save the animals. According to this website peta

Most importantly we can request alternative to animal dissection and also by calling on our alma maters to stop experimenting on the animals.

So, Next president don't you think that it's time to stop people from experimenting on animals. Please understand that we need to stop people from doing this to animals.

Molly