Richard Michigan

No More Child Abuse

This letter is about child abuse and how it should and can be stopped all around the whole entire world.

Child abuse is where parents or other adults abuse kids by hitting them, hurting them, and other crimes towards them, and we need to make a change, and how I think we can do is to stop kids from getting abused. Kids are getting abused all around the world and we have to stop the people doing this, and we have to take a stand for it. Besides, the Constitution does state that all humans are equal, and children also do count as humans. And besides, we also have feelings, and not many people understand that. And with school and homework on top of all this, stress and anxiety in teens will start to grow rapidly, who wants this? These are some of the un-detailed reasons why I think that we should work harder to prevent child abuse. I believe that child abuse should be stopped all around the world.

Now, all the facts, according to DoSomething.org, millions of children are slaves or work in homes as maids. In 2007, 51 million children born were not registered. 40 million children under the age of 15 suffer from abuse and neglect. More than 300,000 children are being used in child military around the world in armed battles. In the U.S. more than 4 children die of child abuse on a daily basis. Over 70% of those kids are below the age of 3. The average age of kids abused in 9. 34% of victims are abused by their own parents. Many abusers try to blame in on the kids, it has happened. (Some evidence also from Google.)

How do you stop this you ask? Educate yourself and others to stand up! Simple support for poor children and adults can help parents afford to buy things for their kids so they don’t get abandoned. We can start paying the kids for the slave jobs that they do. We can make a change by enforcing those laws more, putting up banners and signs and try to stop it just like we try to stop bullying in schools.

So don’t you think you can do that? Think of all the struggles that us children are going through. It’s not that hard, if we all stand up and try to make this change that many don’t think about on a daily basis. This is one of the most easy things you can do to make a change, one person at a time.

Richard.