Naszahliek New York

Stop Racial Profiling

Racial Profiling is getting outta control & it needs to STOP

Racial Profiling is becoming a worldwide problem. “One out of every two Americans believe that racism is a problem." Do you know cops are now stopping young adult starting at the age of 14 because of racial profiling against Africans Americans? For example, The #BlackLivesMatter “movement has sparked nationwide protests and has raised awareness worldwide about the unequal treatment of black people by police in the United States.”

Are you aware that since racial profiling started in communities, many kids & young adults are losing trust in their police offices because they're being judged by their color or where they come from. Kids won’t even call the cops because they’re too afraid.

Racial Profiling is really becoming a big problem in the United States and should be heavily addressed & approached quickly. Photographer, news people should not be allowed to go to the investigations. Officers should be trained or training. Cops should be wearing body cameras. The problem is that police departments don’t have enough money for all this equipment & aren’t getting any help from the state.

Naszahliek                                            

Troy High School

Mr. Mo's Amazing English Students

Each of my students has a voice that needs to be heard. These are the minds and hearts that will help shape our country's future. All student writing, audio, video and artwork is 100% original and supported with in-depth research. Enjoy their incredible work.