Kevyn Minnesota

Health care

Health care is a serious issue that many have difficulty affording one plan for themselves.

I'd like to first Applaud for you on your election. Winning an election is not easy for everyone and I thank for your patience in pursuing the privilege to be president. I would like to discuss the health care issues the United States have at this moment, which is that some of the families don't have enough income from their work so they can't afford health care.

In the past years when Obama Care was allowed, people's lives where getting better because in history people were not provided health care. They lived their lives in fear of something tragic happening to them what or who will watch over their kids, evidence shows that “nearly 45,000 annual deaths are associated with lack of health care” discussed by The American Journal Of Public Health.

My suggestion is that by allowing everyone have to at least a good health care provided to them, families will be way more pleased and have some kind of protection if something minor happens or a tragic accidents happen. The important goal is to provide health care, although it is still a high amount of money that some families don't have enough to pay medical cost or to pay the insurance, so they won't cut families off and since money is a big deal for families, they can be in debt or just be bankrupt from low income. By having a good affordable healthcare for everyone people would be more pleased.

In my family my aunt was working as a cashier, during the day she gets ready to clean up and close up the store it's not a big store. It's a small store. So when she was closing the register there was a guy with a hood on acting suspicious so she asked ‘sir can I help you?’ So he came up and asked for the money and she denied it when she denied it she was hit in the head and fell to the floor while the guy stole the money and what ever was in his way. So after that happened she was help and her health care did not provide much support to her needs. but something happened that she had to pay a lot of money that she didn't have all because of weak “health care”.

In conclusion I would like to have affordable health care for all families that can't have enough money to pay or even have enough for a simple protection plan their for I propose that families should be provided health care that will protect them from anything bad.

Sincerely

Kevyn

Grade 10th

West St. Paul, MN

Henry Sibley High School

Imm

Ms. Imm's American Lit classes