Joseph H. Oklahoma

Improve Racial Equality

Police brutality has shown that we need to improve racial equality in America.

I am writing to you on this day because, of a big problem that is going on in our wonderful country. In these years that are coming up you will be busy improving our country.One thing that needs to be improved is racial equality.As you may know,In Febuary 26,2012 in Sanford, Florda a African American was shot by a Neighborhood watch coordinator.

Also you may know,Alton Sterling,Delrawn Small,Philando Castile and many other African Americans who are now hashtags.Also a African American was faced to four years to prison of lynching,But a caucasian college male was faced 6 months for rape,

He raped an unconscious girl next to his college dorm.I guess the judge cared about him too much.African Americans are getting shot for no reason now one African American named of,Charles Kinsey, He was shot three times with his hands in the air.He survived and asked the officer why he shot him and he responded”I don't know”

Here are some more names that were shot for no exact reason.Terence Crutcher,Carl Williams, and Williams was shot with his daughter in the backseat.So if you agree with me, thats is taken to far,Also his girlfriend was recording.There was a African American who is disabled was shot too there are so many Police shootings, but for no exact reason.We are not just saying black lives matter,we are just saying they matter to.

There shall be justice for all of this madness.I even looked up police shootings on images,and the shootings were colored orange it was so many i would lose count.Just imagine how there moms are every single day just thinking my son got shot for no reason.What if you were in there shoes,But I know you will set justice because you are the president of our great country.

ps.Joseph c. Hollins the 2nd

Classen School of Advanced Studies

Classen SAS 8th Grade English

Students from Ms. Sutton's 8th grade English classes in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.