ashley g. Oklahoma

Environmental Control

The environment has a huge impact in our everyday lives. It needs to be cared for.

The environment is a huge part of all living things on earth. If not taken care of, it can have drastic effects. There are many issues going on all around us. Sadly many of them are put aside and not taken seriously.

Many environmental issues can be harmful. For example, with deforestation many trees are cut down for many reasons, most of them related to money or to provide for people's families. Not all deforestation is caused by humans. Wildfires happen all over the world due to excessive heat. Wildfires may also prevent the growth of trees. 

The environment has a huge impact in our daily lives. The water on earth is getting polluted. People are harming the beaches with trash everyday which can lead to harming all living things in the ocean. If one animal is near extinction it could cause a huge change on earth effecting the food chain.

Almost all problems that include the environment are ignored and avoided. The government says there are other bigger issues to be dealt with. When will there be a change to the way we treat the earth, our home? People need to see whats going on around them, to open there eyes and be the change this world needs.

We must take good care of the environment. If we don't, we will end up paying the price. The impact the environment can cause us could be drastic. What will you do to help us change it?

East Central High School - Tulsa

AP Language and Composition (VI)

An amazing group of students focused on developing their voices through argumentative writing.