Deontay R. Minnesota

petty crimes

the government should stop tweaking so much on little things.

Dear president,

I want to reach out to you because I feel like if you become the next president you could stop petty carges and fix a lot of more things around the world. But this particular thing should be stopped fast because they are putting people in jail and giving people tickets for a ridiculous amount of time and money.

Here is some background information that i'm going to give you about this. You could be speeding and get pulled over and the ticket is like $900. And the police can arrest you if you are suspected of even a mistometer. Also you could murder someone and get only 12-15 years in prison with parole, and a drug dealer will be out selling drugs and get caught and get life 20-25 years.

This is an issue today because people are getting put in jail for silly stuff, and you could steal from multiple stores and do all that kind of stuff and have to go to jail for longer than a murder. Also the court system is convicting people with crimes they haven't even been proven guilty for. And the bail money they want for some to be let free is out of control.

We could change this by change the time someone gets for different crimes. Like a murder gets anywhere from 20-life in prison, for theft like community service our like a ticket. And make every crime consequence fair, instead of so out of control.

But also if someone does something bad they should get a consequence not to light on them are they are going to think they can do it again. But if they keep sending everyone to jail they will run out of space in the jail and everyone will be in there for dumb stuff. And also that means taxes go up because up people out there paying for there food, heat, air and even space. So if they didn't do enough to pay all this then they should not be in there.

But this is all I wanted to come forward to you about and I would like you to fix this around the world because this is not okay. And many of us out here would like to thank you a lot for helping us and and have a good 4 years.

Sincerely, Deontay Reese