Nao V. Wisconsin

There should be more rules on who can own a gun

I think putting more rules on guns is a good idea. Even though people check their criminal records or background is good to know if they can own a gun. Checking their background isn't enough because they can have a good record but they can at least have a plan to hurt others like a revenge on their girlfriend or wife for "cheating". Gang members kill because there's hate going on one another. As Hillary said, "More than 33,000 Americans are killed by guns each year. It’s time to act. As President, I'll take on the gun lobby and fight for commonsense reforms to keep guns away from terrorists, domestic abusers, and other violent criminals—including comprehensive background checks and closing loopholes that allow guns to fall into the wrong hands." Guns are the leading cause to most deaths out there besides suicide.

There are some of us who only have guns for the sports like hunting. Firearms are a fun toy but they can also hurt. I think firearms will be better to have some better rules and more control on the topic of firearms. Most people only do it for the enjoyment and sport but others have this ability to hurt someone else because they couldn't get over the fact of what the person did or otherwise. 

I want guns to have some more rules that will not corrupt the people with violence. If many people agree with these rules, it could make a huge change in deaths and shootings.The death rates per year would go way down. It could make a big change and help a lot of families.

Sincerely Nao Vang