Valerie Ramirez Wisconsin

I believe that immigration should be allowed in the U.S.A.

Dear Future President of the United States,

Hello, my name is Valerie Ramirez. I am from Sheboygan, Wisconsin and I attend North High School. I want to talk about immigration and deportation. In my point of view I think that immigrants should be able to stay in the U.S. because they come here to make a better living.

Some people say that they are here to steal jobs and are here to be criminals but that’s ridiculous. Why would these people risk their lives to come over to America to do all these bad things. Some reasons they come here is to get a better job where there is better conditions and where the job pays more. Also these people work hard to help their families that are struggling back in their home country.

Personally I see deportation happen in my family and in other families as well. It is just such a horrible thing to do to a family. It separates and breaks the bonds of the siblings and tears apart parents from their children. After taking their parents away these children are forced to live alone or even put in orphanages because their parents are not allowed here. It causes tremendous amount of pain to the child as well as his/her parents.

Mr./Ms. President please help these families to make a better living and help them grow. These immigrants are human just like you and I. These people deserve a second chance to survive in this world. How are you going to solve this problem? I hope you find a solution soon because this is happening every day in America.

Sincerely, Valerie