Emily J. Wisconsin

Abortion Should Be Illegal

Dear​ ​Future​ ​President, ​ Abortions ​should​ ​be​ ​illegal​ ​in​ ​all​ ​of​ ​the​ ​states​ ​in​ ​The​ ​United​ ​States​ ​of​ ​America​ ​because, the​ ​baby​ ​is​ ​living​ ​and​ ​the​ ​mother​ ​is​ ​purposely​ ​killing​ ​her​ ​baby​ ​which​ ​is​ ​considered​ ​murder. When people kill other people it is not any different than an abortion because you are still killing a baby. The people that have abortions should be charged for murder. Making abortion illegal might be hard but you can make abortion cost more because it is not that expensive. Another​ ​reason​ ​is​ ​because​ ​the​ ​babies​ ​are​ ​innocent​ ​human​ ​beings​ ​and​ ​are​ ​feeling​ ​pain​ ​because at​ ​12​ ​weeks​ ​old​ ​the​ ​babies​ ​are​ ​seen​ ​opening​ ​there​ ​mouths​ ​with​ ​a​ ​silent​ ​screaming​ ​because​ ​they are​ ​in​ ​pain. The babies they are killing are living people and have a heart beat. ​ The​ ​last​ ​reason​ ​abortions​ ​should​ ​be​ ​illegal​ ​is​ ​the​ ​baby​ ​is​ ​being​ ​killed​ ​by​ ​the​ ​baby's mother​ ​and​ ​the​ ​mother​ ​might​ ​not​ ​be​ ​able​ ​to​ ​have​ ​children​ ​anymore​ ​and​ ​be​ ​unhealthy. It is unhealthy for the mother and family because the mom can suffer from depression and the family could fall apart because they didn't agree with her choice.​ ​Putting the baby up for adoption is much less painful than having an abortion because if you want you can see the baby if you put that in place with the new parents. Having abortions​ ​should​ ​be​ ​illegal​ ​because​ ​it​ ​is​ ​not​ ​a​ ​good​ ​thing​ ​for​ ​the​ ​baby​ ​or​ ​the​ ​mother and family​ ​for​ ​many reasons including being sad, being unhealthy and a way of murder.

-Emily J