Arun B. Washington

The issue of gun control is important because of the increase of crime in USA.

Arun Biswakarma

Foster High School

4242 S 144th St

Tukwila, WA 98168

The issue of gun control is important because of the increase of crime in USA. According to Bloomberg, the crime was increase day by day. He says “Every time there is a mass shooting in the United States, people argue over gun laws. USA own more guns than anybody else”. They says the more crime is happen in the USA because of guns. we should have more control over gun in united states. This issue matters for the people of tukwila because most the crime increase in the Tukwila. The most of the gun store sale the gun without checking the his/her background clearly. We have to check background of the people who wanna buy gun.

When i was in my backcountry. I see the many people died, cuz of the gun shoot. One day in my back country. I walk in the jungle, i heard the gunshot sound. After few minutes i heard from the other people. One people died in the jungle by gun shoot. After the few minutes the police came there and search, but they can’t found the evidence. Because when they the sell the gun.They don't check the background clearly. In my back country many people died because freedom of the gun. Its happen in the my back country because of the gun. In my back country the people sell the gun without check the background. When the people get gun they start doing the crime and robbery the people and bank in my back country. when they see the people who walk alone in the street. They try to robbery and killed.

In united states when i'm show the death people who killed by gun shoot. I remember the backcountry and i scary. Because i came here cuz of too much violence in my back country. I think i'm safe here that's way i came here. When i show the people who killed by gun shoot. I feel like i am still in my back country. Because i show the same thing. What i show in my back country. That's way i think if we control the gun its not happen in the united states. If we sell the gun before we check the background clearly. I think the crime goning to decrease in the united states. Because of “Every time there is a mass shooting in the United States, people argue over gun laws. USA own more guns than anybody else”. We need to control the gun in united states. We have to sell the gun to right person only. Like the person who have good background. they have to sell gun in that person.

Arun Biswakarma

Foster High School

Civics - Period 5

Civics period 5