berhane Washington

Education

The issue of education is important it help us to build opinion and have points of view on things in life, also it help who wants learn something about education. We must better ELL classes because some refugee students have hardship to understand English.

[Berhane Ebit ]

Foster High School

4242 S 144th St

Tukwila, WA 98168

According to Associated Press, education is important because, “ students have access to the core curriculum, develop a strong knowledge base, and understand complex content.(http://www.racialjusticeallies.org/current-struggles-for-english-language-learners/) “ students face a dramatic blow to their identity, their self- esteem, and their ability to successfully intermingle with their English- only Peers.” ( http://www.racialjusticeallies.org/current-struggles-for-english-language-learners/).

This issue of education is important in my life because education is something to me to contribute to my community in my country, i still believe that education is important because it teach many people about the world about them. Also education is important to me because it helps me ability to read and write to my benefit, and education is important is important in my life because for me to be happy, i need to feel good from within. Education is may not be key to happiness, but it definitely is the to key a lot of other things which come together to make me happy.

IRC school. I went to IRC school in Ethiopia. And I started from kindergarten to freshman, after that I moved to USA. Basically School life in Africa is good but our teachers are so bad and rude to students Because in Africa teachers are not like US teacher. In Africa If you do wrong thing that they teacher don’t like they will whip you so bad until to you cry. They learning about school is really good and easy. Because they book written by our language. In Africa they school that I went is everything is free for refugee, all refugee they don’t have to buy school stuffs. Everything we got free from government, government brought us uniform, pencil, notebook, and make free launch for refugees,In Africa if you passed the state test, the government will send you to capital city to go to college and also he will take care of you by paying you money and other stuffs.

Without this education, I will not be in foster high school because if I didn’t learn anything in back country i will be like other people who don’t know anything about school, also i will be work hard work and get low money. But my mom she doesn’t want me to become like those people.

We need education in America because education help us everything in life, and it is light of our life and future. Education is important to every person on earth because educated people can live as human been. Also Education open many doors that has no key because it’s the key that you need. For ELL students, we need help to get this chance to make our future bright.

Berhane

Foster High School

Civics - Period 5

Civics period 5