Joe B. Washington

Abortion

Why abortion should be illegal.

Dear Mr. or Ms. President,

I’d like to talk about a very important issue about abortion.

Abortion should be illegal because you’re basically just killing a baby, but it’s not born yet. The baby that you kill will never have the chance to be successful or get to see, do or change anything.

Kristy Burton Brown- Murder is illegal, murder is the “The killing of a human being” with some level of intent. California Law includes “A deliberate intention unlawfully to take away the life of a fellow creature”

There are Federal laws that protect unborn children, like the death penalty laws and the Unborn Victims of Violence Act,.“The death penalty law states that an innocent unborn person cannot be sentenced to death for a crime they did not commit. In addition, Common law, like Federal Law, states that a pregnant woman could not be executed until birth to protect the unborn child.

There are laws that state that abortion is a murder, but if the baby is from a crime then you should be able to have an abortion. If the baby is from a crime like rape or from a family member then abortion should be used then because it was an illegal crime that caused it.