Around 20 million students attend college each year, which is about 68% of high school graduates. Why don't the other 32% attend? Most of it has to...
College tuition continues to rise, and less students can afford to pay these rising fees.
College is a big step for students however how are we supposed to afford it when the debts they leave us take a lifetime to repay?
Freedom of speech should be promoted on college campuses.
College tuition has risen to an unaffordable amount for some middle class citizens.
Without college the American Dream is not accessible. As many Americans find college out of their price range the American Dream is being locked aw...
College needs to be cheaper for people to attend to. I believe that the next president can do something about this.
College athletes earn money for their school. Also, they have to still do schooling and pay for their schooling, so they should be paid.
Cost of college is rising and doesn't look like it is slowing down.
Colleges across the U.S. aren't handling sexual assault on their campuses responsibly. In order to protect the image of the university, schools are...
Although many people are suffering from the high tuition needed to attend college, we mustn't focus on this fact alone. We need to open our eyes an...
A letter to the president to solve the problems that come with the high costs of college
The price college tuition is rising and it is becoming increasingly hard for students to handle.
college tuition should be lowered so that all families can have a chance to send their kids to college.
College prices need to decrease or disappear altogether, as they burden our youth
College should be accessible to anyone who wants to attend, regardless of income.
College tuition has risen greatly in the last decade. How are students supposed to pay for these outrageous costs?
Costs in Colleges should be lowered because it is leaving students drowning in loan and getting families in more and more debt every year.
College tuition costs more than it should and we should do something about it.
Dear future President of the United States of America, Will your opinion of the issue of Free College really benefit American Citizens? Or will it...