Piyah Mississippi

Marijuana Legalization

Marijuana Should Be Legal!!

Why should marijuana be legal? Marijuana is becoming a popular drug today. It should be obvious that marijuana prohibition isn't made to be illegal from the people. Marijuana should be legalized because fewer people are dying from the use of marijuana and people can use it for medicinal use.

Marijuana should be legalized because fewer people are dying from the use of marijuana. Marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco which are both legal products. According to norml.org, more than 400,000 deaths each year is caused by alcohol or tobacco smoking. Marijuana can't cause death by overdose. Marijuana is the most popular drug in America and 100 million Americans have used this specific drug. 

Marijuana should be legalized because people can use it for medicinal use. Marijuana has been part of humanity's medicine field for a long time. All of the negative things about marijuana use it helps people cope with their diseases. For example,people with HIV or AIDS they can use this drug to cope with their pain that they're going through while battling this disease. 

So with all this being said I'm going to need you as my next president to legalize marijuana.

Piyah

Aberdeen High School

English III Aberdeen

English III Aberdeen