Octavious P. Mississippi

Police Brutality

The police are known in America for abusing American citizens. To solve this problem, American citizens could monitor and report on the American police force.

The police is known in America for abusing American citizens. To solve this problem, American citizens could monitor and report on the American police force. This task could reduce the police brutality in America.

So, one thing you can do is encourage people to monitor the police force and give law enforcement the proper training. Police brutality should stop. According to Biography.com, "Rodney Glen King was an African American who became a symbol of racial tension in America, after his beating by Los Angeles police officers in 1991 was videotaped and broadcast to the nation". This quote shows that the same thing that has happen back then is coming back to life, and we should stop it from getting any further. If the police officeres would've known they were being recorded ,it would've stopped Rodney King from getting abused ,and police brutality wouldn't have gone any further.       Evidence reveals public complaints fell more than 40 percent after San Diego police began wearing cameras, and use "personal body weapon" force dropped 46.5 percent.