Victor Terrones Texas

Xenophobia

Dear, Future president Foreigners, immigrants, and refugees are being misunderstood by their background or of what there kind is doing or how they pose a threat by the way they look. This needs to be stopped ASAP! For years this issue has been happening and hasn't been stopped what so ever, it has always been put to the side. People often confuse Racism and Xenophobia but Xenophobia is Intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries. This fact of Xenophobia has led to bullying, How would you feel if You were a Muslim in the U.S and people sought you as a threat when really your just like any ordinary person meaning no harm, its almost like they see you as some kind of alien. At the end of the day we are all people. There needs to be more awareness of this topic or have one of those national days of it. For example "June 2nd, National buffet day". To lead this issue to be stopped, be local tell neighbors, friends, family, and teachers. Communication is our #1 priority. Lets make this World Wide. sincerely, Victor

Galena Park High School

English II

English II students write about their concerns for the upcoming election.