Brianna C. Texas

Teen Abortion

In 1973 abortion was made legal, since then 57 million pre-born babies have been killed. Those babies were the future of our country. They could've changed the whole world, but no they were destroyed before they even had a chance to step foot in the United States.. As you can see, Abortion is one of the most horrific situations that has been going on, and still goes on to this day . About 100,000 to 240,00 women in Texas have attempted to self-induce abortions, we all question why some women choose to take this route, it's possibly due to the fact that they may not be able to support the child financially, as well as them not being mentally prepared, but even then they are the ones who chose to take the risk and now they should face the consequences wether they want the child or not. Texas itself has been trying to put a stop to it, as in 2013 an abortion bill was made enforcing an array of abortion clinic regulations, which ended up in reducing the number of clinics from 41 to 18. This has made a great impact in Texas, although reducing and putting a stop to teen abortions should be taken into consideration all around the world. There are many other ways to avoid abortion, like putting the baby up for adoption, etc. So, to the future president, please think about all the situations that have happened due to aborting a child, and let's think about what the outcome could be if we don't choose this.