Adolfo B. Pennsylvania

Don't litter

We need to start picking up the trash around city's

10/28/16.

Dear next president,

I think that the next president should hire people to pick up the trash around city's.

The next president should hire people to pick up the trash. Because it causes harm to the animals and other stuff. And it can cause car accidents and it can start fires. And it attracts harmful bacteria. And a couple months back two whales died and they found bunch of plastic in their stomachs.

The next president should start because it causes harm to many animals. Some animals mistake it for food and then they choke on it, or they can get stomach problems. Birds and other animals can get stuck in the plastic.and they also get cut because of the soda can around. Because the soda can might be cut and then the animals get cut by the sharp metal.

Another reason the next president should hire people is that the trash can start fires . And if it's a house fire it can kill people and it can destroy the home.and it can be a forest fire. And that can get rid of the trees and that's not good for the environment.and it can kill animals and destroy animals homes.

I think the next president should start fast.because a bunch of trees are getting killed .and a bunch of animals are getting killed.and people can get injured. And it can cause car accidents and people might even die.

That's why the next president should hire people to pick up the trash around America.and if she or he doesn't like seeing animals getting killed then they should do it

From,

Adolfo