Karina S. Pennsylvania

Immigration

Dear Next President, Imagine if you were an immigrant and have to deal with the rude comments people are saying about you. Many immigrants have issues with racism because people don’t know what they're going through to get here. With the rise of immigrants coming to the United States and with them entering they won’t have like a new place to live in, for that they’ll have to look for a good job but then their immigrants and people think their bad bc they left their country because they had “problem with the law”. No,that’s not the case,the case is that they come to the United States for a better living opportunity. The amount of immigrants that come here for a better life are struggling because of the job rejections also by the lack of people helping them out. Like in the arguments,One calls for mass deportations and migrants bans and a wall to keep immigrants away from here. While in the other’s arguments they want a pathway to citizenship,immigrant integration and protection from deportation.The immigrants are affected. Their affected by it because they are going to get deported for following what they believe. Following their dreams to have a better life. Let's say the one with a better reasoning wins the election the immigrants will still be here as long as they are interrogated and have protection from border. This is such an important issue because some immigrants have great jobs that helps them with their families and everything they have come to the United States for. Some solutions that exist is that one wants to build a wall to stop immigrants from coming to the U.S. like that won’t help, well in my opinion because it’ll makes things way worse and because they are going to keep coming for a better life living. While the other wants a pathway to citizenship and protection from deportation and I guess that will be okay. In addition to something else can be done is like let them be free because if they want to come to the United States for a better life, new chapter let them be because they aren’t doing anything, they're just doing what is best for them. They aren’t hurting anybody for them to make rude comments about them. Dear Next President, do me a favor and not have immigrants deported or anything because if you have them deported their dreams would be ruined, because if they go back they won’t have a better job that they have found in the United States. They’ll go back to their crappy life suffering from poverty. Create a law that would go back they won’t have a better job that they have found in the United States. They’ll go back to their crappy life suffering from poverty. Create a law that would I’m confident that it’ll help people realize that  immigrants aren’t bad people they just want to make their dream come true by providing the best for their families.                                                  

Karina Salinas