Mitchell D. New York

Drug Addiction hurts us all

The world needs your help now.We are suffering from drug addictions in many people especially heroin.

Dear next president,

Hello my name is Mitchell. The world needs your help now.We are suffering from drug addictions in many people especially heroin. Being addicted to drugs can happen to anyone, any family, at any time. One girl named Ashley is addicted to heroin. She has been wanting to quit for so long, but the drug is so addictive she can't. She alDso has been spending over 1000 dollars a week on heroin. Do you know where she gets the money? She gets it from her parents, by stealing, or by begging. Ashley is lowering the amount of time she has to live because of heroin. Another person who is very addicted to heroin is a guy named Justin. Justin is spending a lot of money on heroin as well as Ashley. Justin used to be an all - star athlete. But the starting of drugs for him ruined it. Another type of drugs that are a problem in the U.S. are prescription drugs. It is also referred to as “blues”. “More than three out of four people who abuse painkillers get them from someone who has a prescription from a doctor to take them,” says Matthew Williams. We need your help future president! To solve the drug addiction, you need to stop the drugs. 

Mitchell D.

vcsd.k12.ny.us.org

Rilley's Rogues

Mrs. Rilley's Class of Interested Citizens