Hana & Annabella Oklahoma

Legalizing Marijuana

Legalizing marijuana will not only help those who are sick but will also increase states' revenue.

While you are working on improving the United States and trying to fix many conflicts and problems of our nation, we have one specific one we would like for you to address. It is of our highest concern that marijuana be legalized. Not only to fix the large amount of people placed in prison for possession and intent to sell this nearly harmless drug. Also keeping in consideration that legalizing this drug would give the government the right to tax it. Sending the states’ bank account through the roof. You must keep in mind that a lot of people are pot-heads.

We specifically believe that medical marijuana should be legalized nationally. It treats symptoms for many medical diseases and illnesses such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, HIV, nerve pain, seizure disorders, Chron’s disease, PTSD, schizophrenia, just to name a few. Medical marijuana has less severe side effects than many other prescription drugs if administered and prescribed properly. Studies show that medical marijuana has reduced the use of prescription drugs. This includes highly abused and life threatening prescription drugs.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, as well as taking the time away from more pressing matters to read this.

Students Hana and Annabella

Classen School of Advanced Studies

Classen SAS 8th Grade English

Students from Ms. Sutton's 8th grade English classes in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.