Jevin Illinois

Pollution

Air, water, and noise pollution are becoming dangerous to the people and animals living on earth. To preserve the air people breathe, planting new trees would be a solution. Without contamination, people can live longer and avoid unnecessary health complications.

Dear next President,

Pollution is one of the biggest problems in the world. Pollution is increasing every day. We need to control this situation to protect the people and animals living on the Earth. According to Yahoo news, “More than nine out of 10 people worldwide live in areas with excessive air pollution, contributing to problems like strokes, heart disease and lung cancer.”

Air pollution is the worst type of pollution. Air pollution affects our environment and the earth’s UV rays. Air pollution mostly affects trees, birds, and other lives on earth. A solution would be to stop cutting trees. If we cut a tree, then we should plant new trees.

Another issue is water pollution, which can destroy our human population. People have most likely swam or drank polluted water. This kind of water is unhealthy. Water Pollution can kill lives and it has also killed plants and trees. 

Lastly, noise pollution is in cities and most populated places. Noise pollution affects the mental health of humans.

I hope something can be done to make our world a better place -- before it is too late.