Brian Michigan

Welcome Home

Homelessness of Veterans

Dear Mr. Trump,

I would like to start off by saying thank you for being our next president, and I know that you are trying your very best. But there is a topic I would like to address; nothing is more important than homeless veterans.

This is a problem because they are out there fighting for our country, and when they come back here they have nowhere to go. And if they do many come back with some kind of illness, that ruins their family because they can’t deal with it. They lose everything, and then they are homeless, and that is a problem.

They should be able to get help, and quite frankly, they deserve it. They go out and fight for us and our freedom and our culture.  They come back and they don’t have anything anymore because they are unable to get the health care they need, and that is something that can be fixed.  I don’t like that they are homeless.  They could at least be put into some kind of homeless shelter.  That way they can be off the streets.

And heck, if they don’t want to go, make them go and get them help and get them enough help so they start getting better.  I think that many of them would love to try to get help, but no one will give them any, and I think that is a problem in the United States.

So what I’m asking is for you to go out there and try to give these people as much help as possible, and don’t give up on them- because all homeless people are humans, too.

Thank you very much for reading my letter. 

Brian