Dan R. New Jersey

Police Brutality and Gun ideas

Stop police brutality

On behalf of most of the people in America that are fed up with cops actions towards black people I personally ask you if you have any ideas on how we can better our police forces across the country.

I’m not saying that all cops are bad but I want to clarify that we the people of the United States are not happy with many police being violent and not treating others with respect and abusing there power. A couple of ways I think we could address this problem is by training future law enforcement on how to act and what to do in any tough situations before making a decision on whether to use force or weapon on someone.

Speaking of weapons I think we should specifically teach different cops how to use their weapon when needed because there has been so many killings involving guns that I think they should go through some tests on how to use a gun and when to use a gun on someone if needed to. But I also believe that police shouldn’t have any bullets in there guns regardless if their life is on the line - they should use rubber pellets. Rubber pellets will make a huge difference involving people's lives because they won’t be killed or threatened to be killed instead they would get injured and it could save many lives as a whole and not just for the police but for everyone. 

With all these ideas and plenty of more from other people you can make a huge difference in America and help save many lives and protect many people.

Dan Rottenstrich