Janiyah New Jersey

Abortion

Abortion is a real problem

Open your eyes and see that there is a huge problem to me. Abortion should be taken away. Killing a precious baby. Everyone has a soul. Whether it’s born yet or not God has a soul stored for everyone. To kill a sweet precious baby. To kill a baby is to take a gift from God and kill it. If they had sex without protection that is their fault. As soon as they find out that they are pregnant they should immediately take some type of pills to stop they pregnancy and kill the eggs/sperm.

Abortion is the termination of a baby. The baby, once again, is a gift from God to you. Hopefully you can see that abortions should not be allowed in America. Mifepristone and Misoprostol are pills to end pregnancy which can end your period and can prevent you from having children again. There are also birth control pills which are almost alike to the abortions pills I’ve just named but right at the signs of pregnancy you take these pills. These pills tend to kill the sperm and/or egg cells and keep the baby formation from happening. These pills are cheap and sometimes over the counter. There are also at home remedies like eating Goji berries everyday with all your meals and snacks, or eating papaya / drinking papaya juice. Or maybe cinnamon. Cinnamon is a spice used before delivery in order to stimulate the uterus. However, you only get this benefit of cinnamon for abortion when you consume high doses of cinnamon.

Some women / men do not have enough money for these pills or do not have these remedy items. Or they do not know about these pills / at home remedies so they are “forced” to have these babies and end up killing them in ways like, throwing them in fire, out of a window, abusing them, etc. These are real ways that people end up “not” having children.

-Janiyah