Aneesha S. California

Education

Education is the key to life. It will help you everyday.

Education is a huge problem in the world. Many people can’t afford it because it is too expensive. There are many people who don’t receive education because either they are poor or there are bad schools and education where they live.

A lot of people don’t receive education because they are poor, so they can’t pay the fee. The Founding Fathers wrote on the Constitution that everyone should have fair and equal life. This means that schools should let all kids get education, even if there family is poor or they live in a poor neighborhood. The kids deserve it, so they can get into a good college and get a good paying job.

There are several places with bad schools and education because there are not many experienced teachers who received proper education. Many schools need experienced teachers for the future generations to learn something. Education is needed to talk properly, and is also used to bake and cook.

Everyone should be allowed to receive education no matter how poor they are because kids should have the opportunity to learn something new. I believe education should be free due to the amount of poor people in the world. This way everyone has a chance to receive education. Education will help everyone so much throughout their life. For example, college and jobs.

America needs you to change the world and provide education to everyone. Future generations need the education to pass it on from generation to generation. With a good president, we can achieve all this together.

Aneesha Sachdev

Citations:

Kavya, Vidyarthi. “Top 15 Reasons Why Education is Extremely Important.” ListSurge. N.p., 2015. Web. 6 Nov. 2016.