Spencer S. Ohio

Terrorism

Terrorism has to stop before World War lll starts.

Dear Mr. President:

Terrorism is not new. However, the rise of terrorism has increased over the last few years causing a lot of issues within the United States.

Terrorism has often been used as an effective tactic for the weaker side when dealing with a conflict. Terrorism has come to be known by many as a word with two meanings and that is, War and Death and this is a major issue facing America today.

Terrorism has gone too far these days. Terrorism seems not just more lethal and more common, but more widespread. “The death toll in recent weeks speaks for itself: 22 people dead in Bangladeshi, 49 gone in the United States, 44 gone in Turkey, 292 gone in Iraq, then another 37, another 12 yet another 12 gone”(Atlantic). All around the globe, people are either being killed or kidnapped. “Fear has spread as well. In June, the Pew Research Center reported that ISIS was viewed as the top threat in eight of 10 Europe countries that it surveyed, edging cut other dangers like climate change and global economic instability”(Atlantic). We need a president that can stop terrorists from killing and kidnapping people in the middle east. Terrorists don’t know when to stop.

In my opinion, my country watched terrorists destroy our American buildings, American people,and kidnapped American Journalists. In order to make themselves known to us. They attacked and continue to attack not only americans, but anyone who doesn’t believe in what they believe-their God, Allah. This is why half the people need Donald Trump to be president, because they know that Trump will do something to make terrorists stop blowing-up,kidnapping,and destroying our Great American Country known as the U.S.A.

I need you, the future president to stop terrorism. We need you to make this country a better place again and do that by managing or maintaining a plan for dealing with eliminating terrorism. This would mean that you would need to work with the military and come up with a plan to end terrorism.

Spencer Sizer