Nathaniel New Mexico

Dear President, I am Nathaniel, and I live in Albuquerque, NM.  I am writing to you about abortion. I don't think its right, but I think you can get an abortion if you've been raped; but if you just "aren't ready for a child" you shouldn't be allowed to have an abortion. I don't think that abortion should be legal for lazy parents that want to conceive a child but not support it , but it should be legal for people who have been raped and have evidence that they've been raped. There are about 125,000 abortions performed a day in the US. State government federal government and American tax payers are the ones who pay for abortion. I don't think its fair for working Americans to pay for abortions.

Abortion is not right in my opinion because abortion can cause psychological damage to the mother, and it can lead to subsequent depression. Another fact about abortion is that the fetus can feel pain during the abortion procedure. I think that if a women becomes pregnant that they should accept the responsibility that comes with producing a child unless they are raped. I think to stop abortions killing innocent fetus's we need to have strict abortion laws and the only exception would be if you were raped. Life begins at conception, so unborn babies are human beings with a right to life. Also, abortion can lead to future medical problems or the mother. 

Thanks for your service future president; I am looking forward for what you are going to do in office as president. I hope you consider my idea and make abortion illegal. I'm excited to see what else you are going to accomplish in office as the next president of the United States. Thanks for your service. 

Sincerely, Nathaniel E.