Isaiah Louisiana

Abortion is bad.

In our country, there is a huge cause for worry, which is abortion. Abortion is the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy. Unborn babies that could be our next crime fighters or even one day develop a cure for cancer, are being killed.

Abortion is considered murder. The killing of an innocent human-being isn’t right. Even if that human hasn’t been born yet. Although they have yet to be born, the U.S. Government considers unborn babies human-beings. When a baby is killed, it is considered murder, even if the baby is unborn.

Unborn babies are human-beings with a right to life. Beginning with fertilization, a human is made with a special genetic identity that will be unchanged throughout his or her life. A human, born or unborn, has a right to life. Above all, babies have a right to life, even if they have yet to be born.

Abortion defies the word of God. By the time a baby is conceived; they are recognized by God, as mentioned in Jeremiah 1:5: “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee.” In short, abortion shouldn’t be done according to the Bible.

In my opinion, abortion shouldn’t be legal in the United States. Abortion is murder and it even defies the word of God. In conclusion, I think and hope you agree as well that abortion should be made illegal. I also hope you do something about it.

Isaiah W.