Blake M. Ohio

Abortion should not be legal so babies lives are not taken for granted.

Abortion is a huge problem in America. A lot of mothers are affected by abortion all the time. It is just not fair for the baby because he or she will never live in this great world. Some people support abortion and some do not but, I am definitely against abortion. It is the same as murder to have an abortion and it needs to be stopped. I know I am just a thirteen year old kid but it would help if you took my idea under consideration. Abortion should not be legal in the United States because babies can feel at eight weeks, reminding us that human lives should not be taken for granted.

There should be laws that if women get an abortion they should go to jail. Hillary says,” It’s big government to intervene on woman’s right to choose.” It is so they can stop killing babies all the time. In my opinion abortion is the same as murder, or even worse. Hillary is also pro choice because she supports abortion. You just have to do something so innocent babies are not killed everyday. Will you just let this happen because you know their is no such thing as an innocent bystander. I know Trump will not because he is pro life and against abortion.

I know there can be a lot of health problems with a woman during pregnancy but, if you made yourself pregnant you have to go through with the birth of your own child. It was your choice but, you just cannot kill innocent babies. It is awful because in 2012 about 700,000 babies were killed due to abortion.

My sister in-law had an abortion about a two years ago and I just could not support her decision. It is awful that our government lets abortion be an option because it is like throwing a precious baby in the garbage. It is awful that teenagers about sixteen or seventeen have sex, get pregnant, and have an abortion. That is why abortion should not be a solution to some people's problems.

It is up to you future president of the United States. Will you just let innocent babies die or will you take action and let them live for a better America. This country is in your hands, I hope you make the right choice so abortion cannot be legal/ so human lives are not taken for granted.

Blake