Ethan S. New York

THE US ECONOMY

The U.S. Economy is not in terrible shape, but it’s not in good shape either. I would say it’s merely just stuck. It will be hard to get out out of, but there is a way.

I am writing this to you because I am very concerned with our current economic standing here in the US. I think the way we are doing things right now should be changed in order to benefit everyone. We need to focus not only on our trade policies and making businesses grow, but more importantly we need to focus on the individual people, the ones that are struggling to find jobs, struggling to keep up with rising prices and the ones that are not able to succeed in this higher education demanding, job environment. Yes, building businesses and making them thrive, and trading with other countries is important, but investing in people and making it easier to go to college and get jobs is what will make the country become one of the leading economic powers of the world. We need to invest in OUR people not in other countries. Thank you for your time.

Ethan 

Troy High School

Mr. Mo's Amazing English Students

Each of my students has a voice that needs to be heard. These are the minds and hearts that will help shape our country's future. All student writing, audio, video and artwork is 100% original and supported with in-depth research. Enjoy their incredible work.