aiden Montana

letter to the president

argument with people who think professional sport players get paid to much.

Dear next president,

People have been complaining about a lot of things with sports starting off with football. Football is a really dangerous sport it is ranked fifth most dangerous game in america. Football is a sport full of injuries but the most common injury is concussions. NFl players are getting brain diseases called Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy also known as (CTE). Head to head contact is causing this even with a helmet on, even the helmet can’t protect you fully from concussions. I'm not saying we should get rid of football I’m saying we should show people to tackle different find a better way to protect the head so we can prevent concussions even more. Without a cure for CTE there's no way to even diagnose someone with it without an autopsy so i think we need to change the rules a little more for less scary diseases and injuries like this.

Another reason people are complaining about sports is because they think they get paid way too much . I totally disagree with that because every professional sport because people work there whole life for this i don't care how much talent you have in that sport people work super hard to be there. If they want to get paid more they need to be the best so they work harder to get paid more for being the best. yes I think other jobs should be paid more but i think professional sports get paid the right amount. Thank you for listening.

Sincerely, Aiden

Billings Public Library

TF - Billings, MT

TF - Billings, MT