Sam T. Montana

Athletes paycheck

I wrote about how much professional athletes get paid each year and how the next president can solve it.

As you are super busy improving America. I implore you to address the amount of money athletes get paid each year. You are the president of the United States of America, doing everything you can do keep this country safe and only getting paid $400,000 a year according to google search, while Lebron James is getting paid almost $31,000,000 a year, according to google sreach. He is only entertaining us not doing all he can do to keep us safe, I mean I am not hating on Lebron but I think you should get paid a little more than $400,000 a year for everything you have to do!

I think you should really try to look into cutting salaries for professional athletes because pretty much every professional athlete gets paid over 1million, that is probably one of the reasons we are so in debt. We could use some of the money for other and more useful things than just paying a athlete to play the sport, we could use the money towards poor countries, cities, families that cannot afford an education, another thing is, doctors, teachers, people that help us stay healthy, keep us alive, get us our educations, do not make anywhere close to what professional athletes make, and doctors and teachers save us not just entertain!

Some people get paid so much they do not even know what to do with all of it, that is not everyone just some people, for example Floyd Mayweather is super wealthy, all he does is beat people up and gets paid a huge amount of money, he is not doing anything useful except entertaining people. We could use some of that money to go into our, school system so we can get a better education and have more resources! Little things like that improve this country so much, that is why I am typing this letter to you, so we can make a change.Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Sam T

Billings, Montana

Sorces: Wikipedia 

Billings Public Library

TF - Billings, MT

TF - Billings, MT