Vaughn B. Virginia

ISIS

Isis has been a pain to America, I am proposing a way for the new president to solve this radical group from the Middle East.

Mr. President, 

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington D.C., 20500

Mr. President, The war against Isis has grown weary in the Middle East, and it seems that there will be no end in sight.

Isis has been a thorn in our sides for quite sometime.  Isis claims to have sleeper cells in the United States.  If this is true, than millions of Americans are at risk. However, Isis has caused terror in many other countries, with  their attacks in France, Canada, Austraila, and in countries in the Middle East. The group is a force and we need to destroy them as soon as possible. While the former president in the White House did not focus on this group that much, I believe it is your turn to take a stand. There are some options with which I have come up with to effectively dismantle that group.  Isis is not advanced like other nations are. If we can team up with other nations against that group, than our combined technology would be too much for Isis.  Another idea to disband Isis would to cut off their trade.  If we are able to cut off Isis's trade, they will not be able to live off the goods they have and will eventually be vulnerable and weak.  Thanks for your consideration Mr. President.  

Vaughn Briggs

Smithfield High School

SHS AP Lang Blocks 1 & 2

Smithfield High School, AP Language and Composition, 11th grade