MooseMasterXP North Dakota

Pokémon Go and The Dangers That Come With It

Pokémon Go is a great game played by millions. With millions of people playing this awesome game, dangers are bound to come with it.

Dear Mr. President,

I know this may sound like a silly topic, but I want to talk to you about Pokémon Go. Pokémon Go is a game that requires the players to walk around in reality and catch virtual Pokémon. Pokémon Go is a very popular game with over 50 million users. Now with 50 million people walking around, there is the potential of harm.

Pokémon Go is a mobile app, so when people are playing they don’t pay attention and people get hurt and get into trouble. People have walked off cliffs. So as you can see this is a problem. Others have walked onto busy highways. As you see there are many dangers while playing this game.

Now by this point you might be wondering, “What do I do?” Well you are a man of power and can convince Niantic to find a way to fix this problem.

Again Mr. President this may sound silly, but millions of people enjoy this game. A game that has gotten people outside. Are you going to let this huge opportunity burn? This is a once in a lifetime chance. Let’s make the most of it.

Matthew S.