Nolan W. Missouri

Presidential Problem

This is a letter to the president about terrorism

Terrorism

• Dear future president,

I hope that you stop terrorism, it is one of the most serious problems around the globe, with shootings, bombings and genocide. Isis, the main terrorist organisation that is responsible for more than 75% of the attacks.

• I understand you have no jurisdiction over France, but if you could give France support and strategies on defeating terroristic problem, it will make France a stronger country in Europe. In the 21st century alone 249 innocent French people have died due to terrorism.

•   September 11, 2001 was a painful day for America. That day 2,996 people died from two planes hitting the World Trade Center. With your power I hope that you never let an attack this severe happens again.

• I hope you have specific plans to eliminate terrorism and most importantly Isis. I also wish you will be a strong leader for this country, and make smart decisions.

• I hope you use your time well as president, and be wise of your choices and how they can affect others.

Nolan from St. Louis